Thursday 11 February 2010

Inspiration + Perspiration = SUCCESS

There will be two posts today!

This first post is to congratulate a blog reader, Mike who sent me the email below. Kiki and I get quite a few success emails and we get a great kick out of people who are using the blog to find their way to CP (consistent profitability). I am posting it as encouragement for everyone who has not yet crossed the winner's line that yes, it can be done.


You and Kiki have been a big help and inspiration to me and have provided a way for me to turn the corner in my trading.  Thank you!  I would like to make a donation to the charity that you mentioned a few months back but when I go to their website, it looks as if it's setup to only take donations from folks who live in the UK and who can pay in Euros. 

Can I send you a check directly (in USD) and you make the donation?  I'd really like to contribute but don't want to turn it into a hassle for you. 
We put Mike in direct touch with MacMillan Cancer Support who were happy to accept his cheque (check). Here is a link to how to donate to them if you feel so inclined:



Good on ya Mike and thanks.

PS: Everybody, I am running behind again on answering emails. I will try and catch up over the weekend, so check for updates then. I'll also put this post under key posts calling it, "How To Donate To MacMillan Cancer."

No comments:

Post a Comment