Wednesday 5 June 2024

Quick Update

Meeting the challenge of Continuous Profitability in these markets requires a lot of discipline, perhaps even more than before if that is possible.

CP can be achieved by trading one single trade or setup or picture as I like to call it. Added to that all that is needed is the discipline to follow that trding plan and the patience to wait for it to set up.

 I have found that the reopening in ETH has lots of opportunities in the NQ. Add in trading through one of the trader funding companies to take away the fear of loss and CP can be achieved relatively quickly.



 

  

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you are still active. I´m still following the guide lines you have given on this forum since 2009. I have found for me the best setup is the extreme against a valh or vall in the first 45 minutes after the opening. I sometimes can catch the long range of the day with the last scale out. Second best is still for me the gap play. So greatfull you still on it.
    Best to you!

    ReplyDelete