Wednesday 11 August 2010

Chicago, Chicago, Its My Kinda Town

So, I'm heading to Chicago at the end of October. It's one of my best friend's big round number birthdays. I won't say how many years but we'll have to call out the fire brigade before we light the birthday cake. We've known each other for almost 30 years.
 
I'm also doing a 3 day seminar for MarketDelta at the same time. Since I've been working with Kiki, her sister now wants to join in, only in her own way.  Candace is a corporate trainer looking to branch out, and she has asked me to work with her (read for her) from time to time.

So, what's a Dad to do. As I really had a blast teaching others how to reach CP, it only took some mild persuading and the reminder that fair is fair.  So she will continue to do all the material creation, the administration and the legwork, and I will take a busman's holiday every so often to teach others to do what I do best - be consistently profitable. With Candace doing all the work I really, really, really dislike, I can concentrate on trading with no administration. Paradise.

Have a look at the EL Trader Training site for more info. Just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment