Wednesday 6 July 2011

Flo Trades the Euro Today

Today's blog is a video review of the Euro future trades this morning in London time. We had a rally due to the Portuguese news and then a sell off. I'm working on showing a video of live hybrid trading as I have had email questions that I think I can answer best with a vid. The recording is not the problem, but cutting out the dead time and adding an audio commentary so I can upload a video to youtube of an acceptable length requires more time. I'll have to work out how I can do that with the time I have available. Anyway, here's today's vid.

1 comment:

  1. El, that would be great! Hope you'll find the time doing that. Don't worry about the length of the vid, ppl can skip the boring parts by themselves, as long as youtube let you upload it, it is fine...
    thx,
    YW.

    ReplyDelete