Friday 15 July 2011

Quiet Friday

Not much happening today except Google and Citi came out with good numbers. The ES had a good rhythm using Renkos. Flo caught a good trade as you can see on the chart. My fav Fib was working well too. These quiet markets can give decent profits if I keep my discipline. It's watching paint dry, but I walk around and look at the mountains while I'm waiting or walk downstairs for an espresso. Anything to make sure I don't go off piste.

I finished writing the blog and added the pic and then the sentiment number came out. I was short going into it and was handed a present in a blink. Then "they" ran it up to kill whoever had survived the dip down. Reminds me of the joke about the van driver that had knocked an old lady down and yelled "watch out" as he did it. Luckily, she wasn't hurt and replied: "Why, are you coming back?"


2 comments:

  1. Hi, On your first long trade how did you decide to take that one instead of any one of the 4 previous dips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon 19:54 That was a pure Flo trade. She has filters that prevented the trade until you see it triggered. Trading purely manually, I would have taken the first one. Flo's filters increase the win rate even more put can cause some trades to be missed.

    ReplyDelete