Monday 31 October 2011

Daylight Savings

I hate these two weeks of the year when the time difference between the U.S. and Europe is an hour out of whack. Here in Europe we put our clocks back on the week-end and the U.S. will do it next weekend. I don't know why it is but it puts me off; the rhythm of the overlap between the two time zones makes a difference to how the markets trade.


We start the Workshop next weekend and I'm finishing my prep. Candace is coming down today to finish the stuff she's been working on and make sure it's all integrated into the program. Mrs EL gets back on Wednesday. It's been too quiet here this last week. The lady who comes in to help keep everything here in order has been especially chatty, as I think she feels sorry for me being here alone. It's been a busy week so my batching went OK with Mrs EL on the other end of the phone.


The MF Global news was all the talk this morning. The Euro gave a few nice trades early London time as the guys rebalanced their books. Love the opportunities with all that's happening in the world.





No comments:

Post a Comment