Friday 16 March 2012

TGIF

I'm heading back to France on the weekend. It's 21 degrees Celsius there and 20 degrees here in London. I think the ski season is ending early and I'm really looking forward to the warmer weather. We are quite near Lac Leman (Lake Geneva) and Lake Annecy and will spend a lot of time on the water. I used to sail a lot but don't have a boat at the moment. My last boat was a 37 foot single masted sailing boat. She sailed from the U.K. to Spain and then across the Atlantic to the U.S. I'll never forget sailing out of the Bahamas during that last night in very shallow water, watching the glow of the wake of the boat as she silently headed towards America.

The market wasn't quite as peaceful as that today, but almost. More new highs in the indexes but not much public participation it seems. Quadruple witching went off with a whimper but there was still money to be made.




No comments:

Post a Comment