Monday 10 September 2012

What's It All About!

I've been writing this blog for almost three years now. I have been pleased to get emails from many, many of you who have achieve CP by implimenting the ideas in the blog. The credit is not mine but belongs to those people who have done all the hard work.

If there is one technical thing that I'd suggest to people that have not hit CP it this: Put your trading methodology into a structure. My structure is trading the trend of my one chart, whether its a 5 tick range chart, a renko or a 1 minute. I trade that trend by trading the pullbacks. The other part of my structure is the Market profile. By having this structure I can see the order flow and know what is going on. I have losing trades whenever I lose my discipline and go off piste. I get punished and remember that I must stick with the structure that I have set out in my trading plan.

So if CP is elusive, I'd suggest going back to basics and build your structure and then trade within the safety of it's limits.

1 comment:

  1. jenrique42

    these are the two trades in the morning

    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8918/trade167.jpg

    if you do this every day you could live very well in the trading, but the trick is to have the necessary consistency

    in total about 500 € with a single contract


    jenrique42

    estos son los dos trades de la maƱana

    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8918/trade167.jpg

    si se hace esto todos los dias se podria vivir muy bien del trading, pero lo dificil es tener la consistencia necesaria

    en total unos 500€ con un solo contrato

    ReplyDelete