Monday 6 January 2014

Going with Flo and the Snow

Kiki and I had a working Xmas this year. The house was full with family. Sadly not everyone was here this year.
 
Anyway, we were working on readying our FloBots for 2014. We are both almost fully algo now in our futures trading. NinjaTrader, MultiCharts and TradeStation all have walk forward analysis that speeds up the process of ensuring that Flo is as robust as she can get. We have 8 markets being auto traded by Flo and will add more. All the above platforms support Portfolio Optimization and that is where I'll be spending a lot of my time.
 
All work and no play is not fun so we skied every day when the weather allowed. Kiki is a snow boarder and I ski as there was no such thing as boarding when I started. We finally got some good snow
 
 



1 comment:

  1. The good life of an algo trader :-)
    Miss here my combloux/megeve times
    Thanks for the good work
    gwen - britanny (france)

    ReplyDelete