Wednesday 18 August 2021

Bubble Trade in Crude

 

I trade three types of trades. Let me list them.

  1. Breakout/Pullback Trade – start of a new trend (may be a short trend)

  2. FavFib Trade– reversal – outside in trade

  3. Bubble Trade – this needs MZpack


Each trade has a couple of defined ways of triggering. 

The chart below shows a Bubble Trade. I have configured MZpack to find the trade and use Gomi to help trigger it. Its just order flow and those two apps to NinjaTrader give me the information to trigger it. I also Use SharkIndicators to monitor and sometimes to trigger it after I arm it when the context is right. 

Crude is a good market for me nowadays and moves well directionally. The chart below shows the bubble after the weekly inventory report. A couple of minutes in you can see the first blue arrow up which was the entry. The exit was the mean at the red line. These Bubble Trades repeat in several times a day, not just after a report. You will see a couple of other good trades on that same chart. My goal is to trade just up to two hours a day to make a daily profit target, not to sit there all day.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment