Friday 2 March 2012

There Are Trades Everywhere!

Everywhere I look there are great trades. As we go through this transition with changes in volume and volatility, I change my range bars and Renkos to reflect the "new normal". The new normal is that there is this change. I don't know how long the transition will continue, but it will be for some time.

In the mean time, there are trades everywhere. Whether you look at overnight activity or look for what news is out tomorrow, it's a fairly straightforward process to work out where to trade.


4 comments:

  1. jenrique42
    since it began the year I used NONE of the graphics

    thanks anyway

    jenrique42
    desde que empezo el año no me sirven NINGUNA de sus graficas

    gracias de todas formas

    ReplyDelete
  2. jenrique42, glad you are finding your own way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jenrique42

      I do not understand your answer, could you clarify me?

      jenrique42

      no entiendo tu contestacion, me la podrias aclarar?

      Delete
  3. jenrique42

    this weekend I started to replay market, and so will all weekend, in principle did not know how it could do on my platform but I discovered the other day is so that I will bring into play

    so I played on the weekends to go slow, slow and slower market seeing some moments

    jenrique42

    este fin de semana he empezado con el market replay, y asi sera todos los fines de semana, en principio no sabia como se podia hacer en mi plataforma pero el otro dia lo descubri asi es que lo voy a poner en juego

    por lo que me toca los fines de semana el ir lento, lento y mas lento viendo algunos momentos del mercado

    ReplyDelete