Wednesday 28 May 2014

FloBot Auto and Hybrid

This is the ES over the last few days. I programmed Flo using Bloodhound. This is the basic Inside Out trade buying the thrust after the pullbacks in the trend. Not too difficult as you can see.

The Flo logic can be made to be more sophisticated by adding more dynamic exits and even some additional trend filters. The creation of an algo is an iterative process for me. I start with the basics and then build additional logic as I sculp the algo to trade the way I think in my discretionary trading. Bloodhound is particularly useful for this approach as I can immediately see the impact of logic changes on the fly as I "sculpt" and make changes.

Bloodhound also has some nice buttons so I can hybrid change and add/move stops and targets.


No comments:

Post a Comment