Friday 29 August 2014

Nice Trade Today

Today's chart has the CCIs back on it. A student I am currently training wanted to leave the CCIs on his chart as training wheels while he learned the new stuff. It has turned out to be a real benefit on days like yesterday when the market trended strongly by finding confirmations of lots of re-entry points so the CCIs are staying.

Today I came in with Asia firm and so looked for a long entry point. Looking at the MP and this chart it was easy to see the 9476 area where I went long. I then watched the order flow bars (Volume Imbalance) to determine whether I should stay in the trade. Offers were lifted so I did.

I scaled out at the previous VAH and the VWAP standard deviation very automatically with a resting order and watched whether more buying would come in. It did so I held the balance until consolidation started and the lights went red.

The chart has the CVD and the Volume Breakdown as the CVD bars are too thin to see well. The yellow boxes on the VI bars is the POC of each bar. The spreadsheet on the bottom of the chart shows the actual volume of each POC.


2 comments:

  1. jenrique42

    puedieran ser ejemplos

    a) BUY AT THE ASK
    b) SHELL AT THE BID

    ReplyDelete
  2. jenrique42

    http://prntscr.com/4howbd

    ReplyDelete